THIES Safety Valves
Maximum blow-off rate due to low flow losses -
This was the principle governing the development of the THIES High-efficiency Safety Valves.
Special research led to the development of a simple construction of the flow passages leading to optimum efficiency and performance.
- High functional and operational reliability due to a very simple configuration. Operation description
- High blow-off rate due to low flow losses.
- Reliable valve response.
- Favourable closing pressure differential.
- No auxiliary lifting required for 341 + 356/357 + 390/391 + 392/393 series.
- Corrosion-resistant spindle bushes.
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant sealing surfaces.
- Centrally applied closing force.
- Available in: grey cast iron, spheroidal graphite iron, cast steel and stainless steel.
- 341 type approval (D/G/H) (steam/gas/heating system)
for heating systems according to EN 12828 / TRD 721
- 356 / 357 type approval (D/G) (steam/gas)
spring loaded for steam and gas and other heating systems according to EN 12828 / TRD
- 360 / 361 type approval (F) (liquids)
spring loaded for liquids and district heating systems
- 390 / 391 type approval (D) (steam)
weight loaded according to EN 12828 - 0,5 bar / TRD 721
- 392 type approval (D) (steam)
weight loaded according to EN 12828 - 1 bar / TRD 721
- 393 type approval (D) (steam)
spring loaded according to EN 12828 - 1 bar / TRD 721