THIES Spring loaded Diaphragm type High-efficiency Safety Valves
341 type approval (D/G/H) (steam/gas/heating system) for heating systems according to EN 12828 / TRD 721
Safety valve to satisfy safety requirements in heating systems with flow temperatures of 120°C according to EN 12828.
THIES High-efficiency Safety Valves satisfy the German requirements of the following specifications: UVV- “Pressure Vessels“, AD Specification A 2 „Safety Valves“, the Technical Rules for Steam Boilers (TRD), SR Safety Valves and EN 12828.
Spring loaded, diaphragm type, high-efficiency safety valve, angled, with highly elastic seal and metal backing in the valve head.
Series 341 with closed bonnet.
Valve head is liftable. The pressure acts, via a ball, centrally onto the valve head. Corrosion-resistant spindle bushes ensure reliable and precise response of the valve.
Grey cast iron version: inlet and outlet according to DIN 2533 PN 16
Spheroidal graphite iron version and cast steel version:
- inlet as per DIN 2545 PN 40
- outlet as per DIN 2543 PN 16
The safety valves are provided with a drain plug:
- up to DN 50 - R 1/4 ".
- over DN 65 - R 3/8 ".
Valve head with highly elastic seal and metal backing.
- Better tightness.
- Less sensitivity to fouling.
- Reliable response due to metal backing.
- High strength and high resistance owing to highly elastic seal embedded by vulcanizing.
Models 341 Order Code No.
- Series 341 of grey cast iron PN 16 341 GN
- Series 341 of spheroidal graphite iron PN 40 341 GGG
- Series 341 of cast steel PN 40 341 SNC